- MTOW (weight at take off): 2,0 Kg
- Wing span: <178 cm
- Lenght: <100 cm
- Autonommy: Up to 6 hours (average sunlight at working hours)
- Operational range: 18 nautical miles
- Speed: 35 knots
- Maximum working speed: 15 kt
- Image: HD (5 MP) in real time
- Workking temperature: 5ºC to 40ºC
ALBATROS is an UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) designed for maritime surveillance in real time. It allows to: control illegal fishing, customs control, border management or security and rescue.
- High resolution camera for the transmission of images in real time.
- Automatic launching and recovery: catapult for launching and net for recovery.
- Solar panels and battery powered for long lasting autonomy.
- Proprietary software. Plan and manage routes in real time or automatically.
- Command and control centre, with tracking atenna for follow-up.
- 18 nautical miles range. speed of 35 knots.
- Encrypted communications: maximum security and privacy.
- Robust fuselage. Manufactured and designed entirely by UAV Instruments.